July 2015 - Present
- Working along the full stack producing scalable systems that serve thousands of users concurrently around the world.
- Implemented an anti-fraud system that uses pattern-matching algorithms to block malicious requests.
- Creating and maintaining unit and end-to-end tests.
TeamCity SpecFlow AngularJS RavenDB
- A native Android application following material design guidelines.
- Uses Transport for Greater Manchester's API to retrieve location updates from the Metroshuttle buses in Manchester and Stockport.
- Plots the location of the buses onto a map using the Google Maps API.
- Published on the Google Play Store here.
Browser Based Game
- A browser based game to test your speed at determining slight differences in colour.
- Available to play here.
Manchester Metropolitan University
September 2013 - Present
BSc Software Engineering
- Expected to graduate with First Class Honors after recieving a First in first and second year.
- Final year group project: "The Intelligent Room: Construction of Smart Devices to Enhance Everyday Living." - Designing and implementing a service to provide control and feedback of smart devices from various manufacturers through one interface.
- Developed a location-aware Android app to show the hygiene ratings of restaurants in the UK.
- Created a website for students to log in, view their timetables, book help sessions and update their profiles.
Worcester Sixth Form College
September 2011 - June 2013
- Subsidiary Diploma - Applied Law (Distinction)
- A Level - Computing (B)
- A Level - Economics (C)
- Applied Law - Best Achiever
- The Prize for Computing
Bishop Perowne CofE College
September 2006 - June 2011
- B Grade GCSEs - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language, English Literature
- C Grade GCSEs - Design and Technology, Religous Studies